Aims and Objectives
The main aim of AICES is to provide an organisation that is capable of, and qualified to, represent its members on the regulatory issues that may affect their operation and business. In doing this, the Association aims to:
- act as a focal point and representative body in negotiations between the industry and Government departments and other official and regulatory bodies;
- improve and maintain professional standards within the industry;
- establish uniformity of policy for the express industry as a whole;
- participate with national and international organisations to ensure the UK industry is efficiently represented in decision making processes, particularly within the European Union;
- promote the achievements of the industry in meeting the requirements of modern multinational businesses.